New and experienced entrepreneurs who are willing to take part in the entrepreneurs exchange programmeshould apply via the tool and choose their preferred local contact point. The local contact point should be active in the country of residence of the entrepreneur since it will act as a guide and contact point throughout the process. Entrepreneurs living in one of the few countries where no local contact point is available may register with a contact point located in another European country of their choice.
Please view the list of the local contact points participating in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme.
Once you have been accepted, you will be able to find all other valid applications in the online catalogue, which enables you and your local contact point to search for suitable matches.
It is recommended that potential candidates read carefully the registration guide to have all required information at hand before starting the registration process.
Main steps to follow to participate in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme
- Prepare your application documents: curriculum vitae, motivation and, in addition for the new entrepreneurs, a business plan;
- Register via the online form (link) and submit your CV and business plan (for new entrepreneurs only);
- Build a relationship with a new or host entrepreneur abroad (two options):
- You suggest to your local contact point a new or host entrepreneur with whom you are already in contact, or
- You look for a new or host entrepreneur in the online catalogue with the help of your local contact point.
- Reach an agreement with your new or host entrepreneur about the work and learning project (i.e. about the dates, objectives and activity plan of the exchange) and submit the details to your local contact point;
- Signature of Commitment to Quality: A Commitment to Quality (link) should be (digitally) signed by all partners involved in the relationship. As a new entrepreneur, you should equally conclude a funding agreement with your local contact point;
- Start of the stay abroad: The duration of the exchange may be from 1 to 6 months with the possibility of dividing the stay into weekly slots (providing the time span does not exceed a total of 12 months);
- The financial assistance to the new entrepreneur will be provided in several payments, according to the agreement signed with his/her local contact point.